First of all see the Programme for the Highlights of the October Session which has links to:
- the programmes of the Plenaries of the three Thematic Committees
- Details of a documentary film about the favourable treatment of migrants in Luxembourg
- the Adoption of the Revised Code of Good Practice for Civil Participation in the Decision-making Process which was adopted by both the Conference of INGOs and the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities.
On the previous page of the INGO Conference there is a direct link at the bottom of the page on the left to the text of the Code and the Tool Box with a request for information on specific cases by NGOs or Public Authorities.
I propose that each member group of EN-RE sends the new Code and its Tool Box to the Members of the Congress and the Parliamentary Assembly in our own countries to boost the cooperation between NGOs and local, regional and national government authorities.
- a Training Programme for improving contacts by INGOs with the three other members of the Council of Europe Quadrilogue (Parliamentary Assembly, Congress, Committee of Ministers)
- Recommendation CONF/PLE(2019)REC3 on Equality between Women and Men and
- Recommendation CONF/PLE(2019)REC4 on climate change, migration and human rights
There was a debate on the project to streamline the INGO Conference in line with the other three units of the Quadrilogue of the Council of Europe. This involves simplifying the structure and changing the thematic committees into Task Forces.
Details of working group meetings to follow later.